App for companies
A journey planner with carpooling and public transport options. That sounds like a practical tool for commuters who frequently circulate to, in or around the Brussels region. Fortunately this app is almost ready for launch… Well, almost, not just yet!
Help us recruit enthusiastic colleagues in your company to test out our app one final time and help us make it fully functional.
Give a little, take a little
- Your employees test our journey planner for free, for a duration of 3 weeks min.
- Participants get rewarded with nice prices and incentives.
- You help us build a desirable user interface for the app.
- Taxistop will provide personal support.
- Your company could benefit from media attention for participating in this final test phase.
Tired of traffic jams? Missed trains? Rainy weather? Our SocialCar app RideMyRoute shows your employees the possible alternatives to smoothly reach their destination… if you help us to develop this useful tool, of course.
Conditions for registration
- You represent a company situated in Brussels or the broader Brussels Region. (Or could sell yourself as a company with many “Brussels commuters”.)
- The test period starts in September 2017. Before this period , you’re company will need to focus on a sufficient communication as to recruit as much employees as possible.
- Register as a test company before the end of June 2017 at email@example.com
We do hope to hear from you soon!