App for end user
A journey planner with carpooling and public transport options. That sounds like a practical tool for a commuter like yourself, who frequently circulates to, in or around the Brussels region. Fortunately this app is almost ready for launch… Well, almost, not just yet!
Are you an enthusiastic commuter to test out our app one final time and help us make it fully functional?
Give a little, take a little
- You test our journey planner for free, for a duration of 3 weeks min.
- You get rewarded with nice prices and incentives.
- You help us build a desirable user interface for the app.
Tired of traffic jams? Missed your train? Rainy weather? Our SocialCar app RideMyRoute shows you the possible alternatives to smoothly reach your destination… if you help us to develop this useful tool, of course.
Conditions for registration
- You frequently commute to, around or in Brussels or the broader Brussels Region.
- The test period starts in September 2017. During this period you’ll thoroughly test out our app. (We’ll be forever grateful.)
- Would you like to register your company as an official test company? Send your mobility coordinator this information and get him / her to subscribe before the end of June 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do hope to hear from you soon!